Dr Judith Holden obtained an MSc in Forensic Psychology before going on to complete her Clinical Psychology doctoral training in Birmingham in 2003. Her work has spanned primary, secondary and tertiary specialist care services within the NHS and independent sector and she has particular interests in complex trauma, attachment and personality issues.
She has been an associate with us since 2008 providing assessment reports to the Family Courts and offering therapy to young people and adults. She has been part of the HEEWM contract since we won it in February 2014 and continues to carry out assessments and therapeutic interventions with these clients.
Training and Qualifications:
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (DClinPsy)
- M.Sc. Forensic Psychology
- B.Sc. (Hons) Psychology
- Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (REBT)
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Compassion Focused Therapy
- Mentalisation-Based Treatment
- Attachment-Based Therapy
Accreditation to Professional Bodies:
- Registered with HCPC (Health and Care Professions Council)
- Chartered Clinical Psychologist (CPsychol) within the Clinical Psychology Division of the British Psychological Society (BPS)