Since Dr Suzie Davies qualified in 2003, she has worked with adult clients across the age span but mostly in mental health services for older adults and people with dementia. She has considerable experience in neuropsychological assessment for the purpose of diagnosis and to establish a profile of cognitive strengths and impairments to provide information for capacity assessments and care plans.
Her therapeutic approaches include Acceptance & Commitment Therapy, Compassion Focussed Therapy, Mindfulness, and Solution-focused therapy.
She has been working with us since October 2016 on our Health Education England, West Midlands (HEEWM) contract providing psychological support in the form of assessments and therapy for all Doctors and Dentists in training in the West Midlands region.
Training and Qualifications:
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (DClinPsy)
- MPhil Master of Philosophy
- DipApPsych Diploma in Applied Psychology
- BA (Hons) Psychology
Accreditation to Professional Bodies:
- Registered with HCPC (Health and Care Professions Council)
- Chartered Clinical Psychologist (CPsychol) within the Clinical Psychology Division of the British Psychological Society (BPS)